What is Bluestacks
Bluestacks is an Android Emulator, which can give you a chance to take the Android experience to a desktop PC, both Windows and Mac PC. Basically, you can run Android apps using Bluestacks on PC. It’s just acting as a virtual Android device in your desktop PC.
What’s the advantages of Bluestacks
First, you can enjoy your beloved Android apps on your Windows/Mac computer. You can enjoy better on a big screen instead of using on your Android device. Then, it has no compatibility issues with any applications, it always runs the latest and greatest version of Android available around. You can freely navigate between Windows/Mac and Android. Whenever you open the Bluestacks App Player on your PC, it will ensure you the full experience of Android environment.
If you like to install Bluestacks App Player on your PC, please go to the right place for download.
Note: The download process generally takes a long time to be completed (installing and downloading Run Time Data). If you can’t open it at the first time, uninstall it and reinstall again.
How to Root Bluestacks on PC
As Bluestacks aims at improving your experience of Android on your Windows/Mac computer, rooting can also be a part of the big improvement for it. Thus, you can still enjoy the wonderful apps which need root permission. So how to root Bluestacks on computer?
Here you need to use Pre-rooted Bluestacks which will run KitKat 4.4.2 for help. And then move to the instruction of rooting Bluestacks in easy way.
1. If you have already installed Bluestacks before, please uninstall it at first. Here you can choose to keep the data and file of Bluestacks during the process.
2. After you uninstall Bluestacks, go to download the Pre-Rooted Bluestacks App Player.
3. While downloading Pre-Rooted Bluestacks, make sure you have unchecked “Use our download manager and get recommended downloads” option of it.
4. After downloading, unzip it, you will fid inside contains Root.fs and initrd.img two files. Copy them.
5. Run Bluestacks again, you will find a notice and select the “Apps” option.
6. Download Root Checker from Bluestacks Google Play and install. Start the rooting process.
7. Now, your Bluestacks has been rooted successfully.
Remember to protect your Bluestacks files and data. And now enjoy the top rooted apps on Android. If you need to root your other Android phone or tablet, use iRoot. It can root any of your Android device in one click.