How to Apply for New Pan Card? All of you know about it because there are many videos and articles on the internet. But how can Pan Card Status Track? Very few people know about this and there is hardly any tricks present on Pan Card Status Track on the Internet If you have applied for your own online PAN Card and you want to know that your PAN Card is generated or not, how long will the PAN Card deliver you, then you are the right place and from the way described here. You can track Pan Card Status on Mobile / Computer sitting at home.
- Also read: How To Change Gmail Picture
If you are 18 or over, then it is mandatory for you to have Pan Card, and if you do not know how to create a Pan Card, then apply for these online Pan Card with these things.
- Aadhaar Card Number (Previously Aadhar Card was required for Domicile Certificate, Bank Account, Birth Certificate, but now can apply only to Aadhaar Card for New Pan Card).
- ATM, Net Banking or UPI with 107 rupees (New Pan Card Charge is Rs 107, if you have to apply online, you will have to pay Rs 107 through the internet).
- Online Application For New Pan Card (When you have an Aadhaar Card Number and Rs 107, you can fill the Online Application Pan Card Application Form).
How to Track Pan Card Status
Applying New Pan to Nation Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) official website, and after submitting Pan Card Application, according to the NSDL terms, in 10 days Pan Card will be delivered to your stated address. But like all government services, NSDL also always delivers in making and delivering Pan Card. But it’s a good thing in the service. Anyone who applies for making PAN card through NSDL gets an Acknowledgement Number with Pan Card Number. With which the Pan Card Status can track and can find out how long your Pan Card will reach you. Pan Card Status Track how to do this, you can see these steps.
- Open the NSDL Pan Card Tracking System in Mobile or Computer Browser. Here’s something like this that will open the application form.
- Select the PAN New / Change Request Option in Application Type and enter Acknowledgement Number. After this, click Captcha Code and click on Submit and you will know from here that your PAN Card Process has happened or not, how long will the Process of Delivery and which date will reach you.
Friends, if your New Pan Card has to be applied and you want to know. For how long will your PAN Card Process come in, you can track Pan Card Status for this. Apart from this, there is no other way to get information about Pan Card Detail. Hope you all understand how to create an online New Pan Card? And How To Track Pan Card Status Any questions related to the Pan Card Application do not forget to comment.